Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank goodness its the weekend

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
-Samuel Beckett

When I first read that quote, I had to read it over and over again. It really gave me hope, as crazy as that sounds. The last two days have been kinda awful/crazy/emotional and for some reason I'm so scared that if I get into a nursing school I'm gonna fail majorly! But atleast I'm gonna try right? Atleast if I fail I can try again, and try even harder the next time. The future for me is up in the air right now and I really don't like it. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. I just hope and pray the Lord leads in the direction He wants me to go in. So that is a tiny bit of my life over the last couple days..

BUT...one thing that made me smile

Today I felt the need to ask Andrew this question "Ok so, once I get through nursing school and we get married and I hate nursing, will you help me pay to take some photography classes?? I know that is way in the future but I was curious."

And his response was "Shoot yeah I will!"

And I started crying. He had no idea how happy he just made me, but I realized no matter what happens with this whole nursing thing, Andrew will help me do something that atleast makes me happier than anything in the world. He really is my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online