Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Here We Go

I’ve wanted to start a blog as long as I can remember, but I’m just now getting around to it. Bare with me, I’m not much of a writer, but I feel like this blog is gonna make me feel a lot better just to get words out on “paper” so to speak. Well, Andrew left today to go back to VA. It was so awesome having him home again. I forgot what it was like having him here and being able to go see him whenever I wanted! It was nice…really nice! Actually, nice isn’t even the right word to describe it, I think. It was amazing. My best friend was back. He had changed so much since he left, but it was all for the better. He started becoming someone that I needed him to become, and I hope I was doing the same thing for him. We both started reading “The 5 Love Languages” and I can’t wait to see what that does for us. I also never knew that I could love him more than I did before, but, boy, was I wrong. I know that probably sounds cheesy, but it’s the truth. Having him home felt right! It is where he is supposed to be and I know I want him by my side for the rest of my life. He even wrote me a song, but I’ll wait to post the link until he makes the “real” version….but I like it just how it is! This leave was actually real fun and we did so much, but I feel like all that did was make the time go by faster. When he left this morning, it sucked! I told him, “My life is going back to normal, and I don’t want it to.” My normal is him not being here and I really hate that. I have already started counting down the days until I see him again! And yes, like Lauren and Josh said…I’m smitten! =) I’ve been sitting in my pj’s all day, but today is my lazy day. I deserve one, and tonight is going to be full of watching The Bachelor and messing around on the computer. Tomorrow I’ll get back to real life…just not tonight.



Today has been pretty hard for my family. I probably shouldn’t post exactly what’s going on, but if you read this, can you please send up a few prayers for us? Thanks!



"I love this crazy, tragic,
Sometimes almost magic,
Awful, beautful life"




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online