Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Now and Then

Today is the day everything goes back to normal….well I guess if you wanna call it normal. I went to buy my text books today and they cost me $497…….are you FLIPPING kidding me! I sure hope becoming a nurse is worth all this! If not, I’ll just quit and become a photographer =). I am also going back to my apartment today. I have been staying at my house off and on while Andrew was home and then when he left on the 4th, I went home and then got sick so I’ve been here ever since. I love my apartment but I know tonight is going to be weird being back there and being “alone” in a sense. That is one of the reasons I have been staying at my house is because I was always going to have someone around me, but that is not always going to be possible at the apartment. Oh well…I’m a big girl right?! I am looking forward to seeing my Chance again though! I saw him on Saturday so I still hope he is hanging in there and won’t be mad at me since I haven’t been home in awhile. American Idol starts tonight too so that is something to look forward to. Well here goes another semester….wish me luck….ugh

Oh but I was listening to Jessie James on the way home from the bookstore and even thought I’ve heard this song over and over again, today was the first time I ever truly listened to the words and I am in love with this song!

Lonely is the way I'm spending my days
The clock on the wall keeps me
counting faith
But it's ticking away
The days turn to weeks
Oh it's
all the same
Every morning and night I make sure to pray
That he's okay

Only his love is worth watching and waiting for
Look out the window
just me and my pillow
As long as it takes I'll watch and I'll wait him at
the front door
As bad as it hurts his love is worth watching and waiting for

Awake is the way I spend all my nights
So thirsty at times I can't
even cry
I'm only half alive
He's doing this for us
So I can't
complain
Cause I know it's gonna be worth all this pain
The day I touch
his face

Only his love is worth watching and waiting for
Look out
the window just me and my pillow
As long as it takes I'll watch and I'll
wait him at the front door
As bad as it hurts his love is worth watching and
waiting for

Am I building my future on quicksand?
Am I waistin' away
all my wishes?
Am I foolish to think he's ever coming back?

Only his love is worth watching and waiting for
Look out the window just me and my pillow
As long as it takes I'll watch and I'll wait him at the front door
As bad as it hurts his love is worth watching and waiting for
Watching and waiting for
Watching and waiting



Watching and waiting is what I've become pretty good at. HA But this song for some reason made me want to go find some old pictures and Andrew and I sooo....here we go! Look how different we both look!



































































I'll be waiting for the rest of my life....but hey, I love him enough to do it

2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online