Thursday, January 7, 2010

Coughs and Snow Flakes

You know what…sore throats are NOT fun at all!! I’m sure most of you know that. I woke up…my throat hurt. I try to eat breakfast…I can’t even taste my biscuit, OH and my throat hurt! I stood up and the only thing I wanted to do was sit back down. I decided it was time to get my behind to the doctor. Every time I have to go to the doctor, I really hope there is something wrong with me, because I always feel like an idiot when I go and all I have is a cold or the tell me nothing is wrong! I knew whatever I had this time was more than a cold….I was right! I have a low grade fever and a sinus infection! I got some medicine thankfully!! I can’t wait to feel better and finally have enough energy to get off this couch!


Oh…and I wanted to share some exciting things that happened today!!


1) It snowed!!! I know I was just stuck in a blizzard, so why am I so excited to see flurries?? Well I guess it is because it rarely ever snows here in Tennessee, so any snow here is so awesome to see! I wish it would keep snowing so I could get out there when I feel better and build a snowman!



2) Andrew picked up Corporal!!!!! I am SO stinking proud of him! He would kill me if he knew I posted this picture, but I don’t care! He is so freaking adorable!!! =) You can't see his new pin, but its there!!


3) I started applying to Nursing schools today! I am applying to 5 different places and praying that I get into 1. This makes everything so real and also scary! I don’t wanna grow up, but I guess there is no stopping that!

3 comments:

  1. oh yay for andrew! feel better and i hope you get in somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Austin finally got his official Cpl paperwork today so I joked with him about finally picking up. Yayyyy andrew!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online