Sunday, April 4, 2010

emptyyy

Andrew is gone...again. Am I ever going to get used to this?? I always think I'm gonna take the goodbye part well (and I usually do) but then when Andew finally is gone, that is when it hits me and it hurts the most. I swear, it feels like the being apart thing is never ever going to end....and I honestly don't see it ending anytime soon. That is the sucky part!! I wish I could see him everyday and actually know what he is doing and going through instead of just hearing about it over the phone. I don't even know is this makes sense, but moving onnnn

The past couple of days were pretty awesome. Thursday my 2nd class got canceled so I spend the rest of the day at the pool with Brinley. I TOTALLY missed this one spot on my chest and I got burned bad, but oh well! Atleast it is warm enough to even get a sun tan. I had dinner with Andrew's mom that night and it was really nice being able to catch up with her. Friday I went to lunch and the mall with Allison. I got some really great deals. Then I cleaned and waiting for Mr.Andrew to get home. He finally did around 10:30 and just being in his arms again felt.....right. It had only been about 2 weeks since I saw him, but it really did feel like it had been forever. I needed to see him....and thankfully I got to. I bought us this world map so we could put pins on every place we had been. He, of course, had about 4x as many as I had, but oh well. I hope one day we can put pins in places that we go together. Saturday, I went to my house so I could see my Izzy. I am so freaking in love with her. She has started asking for me and calling my name and I love it every single time. She is a doll. We hunted for easter eggs and took some pictures! Later on, I went over to Andrew's house and we ate dinner and watched New Moon...finally!!!

And, of course, today is Easter. I got to wear my pretty Easter dress today. Church was awesome as usual!! Then I went over to Andrew's house for lunch. It was yummy. I ate WAYYY to much ice cream....way to much. I took a nap while he packed and then he had to leave...again. I guess back to my normal routine now.....joyyyy

But, I'm NOT going to let my stupid, emotional feelings ruin Easter!!

Matthew 28:1-10
After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and
the other Mary went to look at the tomb. There was a violent earthquake, for an
angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the
stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were
white as snow. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like
dead men.
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that
you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just
as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his
disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee.
There you will see him.' Now I have told you."
So the women hurried away
from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples.
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his
feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell
my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online