Friday, April 30, 2010

Dave Barnes

I went to his concert last night and it was awesome! I swear it made me fall even more in love with him. ;) He has so many amazing songs that I can't get out of my head, so I thought I would post some of my favorites!! <3>




“Until You”
I need you now and forever
So stay right here with me
Don't ever leave
Love was kept from me like a secret
And I swore that I was through
Until you, until you




“Home”
But should you ever need me,
You know right where I will be.
You will never be a stranger,
You will never be alone.
Cause wherever we are is home.



“God Gave Me You”
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I’ve lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you




“Crazyboutya”
I’m crazy bout ya, baby, and I just can’t help it
some might call it selfish
I need you by my side
I'm crazy about you baby, and there’s no denying
no use even trying
I need you by my side
I need you by my side
all the girls in the papers and the movies
and the covers of the dirty magazines
They got nothing on your beauty, pretty baby
Cause you’re everything they wish they could be
I’m gonna tell the whole wide world about you
tell them what you really mean to me




“Nothing Fancy”
There's no good reason for the way you love me,
but you're my walking dream come true.
There's no good reason for the way you love me,
But I thank God that you do.




“Loving You, Loving Me”
I’ve been all day waiting for you to come back home
now I appreciate that will never be alone baby
What I say out loud is only whatever is in my head
Tonight id rather look at you instead
And I can’t get enough of you
And every little thing you do















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online