Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friendships

I take friendships pretty seriously. I don't know about everyone else, but friends are like family so I'm going to treat them that way. I don't know what it is about today, but little things have really kinda hurt my heart when it comes to friends. I know I personally put in effort with my friends, tell them I miss them, ask them to hang out, ask them to come places with me, etc. And I love how a couple of people in particular never do it back. I know it kinda sounds like I'm in 5th grade, but it is starting to hurt my feelings. I think I'm going to start living by the quote that says "Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option." I hate the fact that we go from talking all the time, then when I stop texting, they don't ever text me. I don't want to be the one who always does it first. How is that friendship? I don't really know how to put what I'm feeling into words. I tell you all about my life, what I'm doing ect, and I have to find out what you are doing from facebook. Seriously? I had no idea about it and I feel like if you were really excited about what is going on in your life, you would share it with me. Well, I guess not. It just makes me want to stick with friends who actually care. That's all I've got tonight, I guess.

I might delete this tomorrow, it just made me feel better getting it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online