Monday, June 21, 2010

I've been slacking

I haven't written a blog in...forever. I know. I randomly think of something that I want to write here, but when I come to write it, it never sounds as good as it did in my head. Such is life, I guess.

I've been a pretty busy girl here for the past two weeks. My online summer classes started 2 weeks ago and I've been non stop working on them. I've been trying to get a lot of stuff done before I start Nursing School in August, which I am soooo scared about. I know that is kinda sad, but I am. I'll probably throw up the first day of classes and then be fine. ha

Yesterday was father's day, and we had a great day. I wanted to share what the card said that I got for my dad because I thought it was absolutely perfect!
It read:

A few things daughters know because of dads:

-That little princesses can be sluggers, too.
-That life's too short not to laugh...or eat ice cream...or dream big.
-That somebody thinks she's beautiful even when she forgets it.
-That there'll always be at least one guy she can count on, no matter what.

-That growing up is just for a little while, but a dad's love is forever, Happy Father's Day!



I'm one extremely blessed girl to have such an amazing father! I love him more than words could ever ever say!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online